This is the most nutrient-rich blue-green algae in the world. This algae is grown in Hawaii, in lined ponds filled with diluted deep ocean water drawn from a pipeline that plunges 2000 feet into the sea. Oceanographers state that this water has been below the surface since Old Testament times. This pipeline brings this ultra-pure, mineral rich water to supplement the Spirulina's growing environment with calcium, magnesium, and all the essential trace elements. No other Spirulina is grown with such a rich source of naturally occurring nutrients and minerals. This allows the plant to reach its maximum mineral capacity.
A cool ocean breeze drying method protects phytonutrients and enzymes. This product is packaged in brown glass with oxygen absorbers and sealing caps to protect the nutrients resulting in a high level of antioxidant quality when you receive it.
This Hawaiian Spirulina delivers:
• Antioxidant Vegetable Nutrition - Nature’s richest source of carotenoids
• B-Complex Vitamins - Supplies Thiamin, Riboflavin and Vitamin B-12
• Iron - A daily dose provides more iron than two cups of spinach
• A complete protein - Richest source by weight in the plant and animal world
• GLA - Building block for nature’s anti-inflammatory healing, an essential fatty acid.
• Contains many other phytonutrients and food co-factors like Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD)
As a result, Spirulina is important for anyone needing additional nourishment including dieters, athletes, convalescents and the elderly. Just 3 grams will help supply the nutrients lacking in most of our diets.
Net wt: 16 oz powder